The IMPACT Justice Project is being implemented through a committee system.
- The Project Steering Committee approves the Project Implementation Plan, Annual Workplans and Budgets. It is chaired by a representative of the Canadian Government and the Principal of the UWI Cave Hill Campus.
- The Management Committee reviews areas of collaboration between IMPACT Justice and other Canadian-funded justice sector projects in the region.
- Technical Advisory Groups or TAGs provide the opportunity for project partners, stakeholders and civil society, to make an input in the planning and implementation of IMPACT Justice activities. From 2017-2018 there are three TAGs instead of five, which are:
- a Legislation and Treaty Drafting TAG;
- a Legal Profession and Education TAG;
- an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) TAG.