The IMPACT Justice Project is being implemented through a committee system.
- The Project Steering Committee approves the Project Implementation Plan, Annual Workplans and Budgets. It is chaired by a representative of the Canadian Government and the Principal of the UWI Cave Hill Campus.
- The Management Committee reviews areas of collaboration between IMPACT Justice and the Jurist Project (which is another Canadian-funded project and is being implemented by the Caribbean Court of Justice). It comprises Canadian Government representatives and the Project Directors and Managers of both IMPACT Justice and Jurist.
- Technical Advisory Groups or TAGs provide the opportunity for project partners, stakeholders and civil society, to make an input in the planning and implementation IMPACT Justice activities. There are five TAGs; one for each of the Project’s five components. These are:
- a Legislation and Treaty Drafting TAG;
- a Legal Profession and Education TAG;
- a Public Legal Education TAG;
- a Legal Databases TAG; and
- an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) TAG.